Striper Series - PONTOON BOATS
Some call it a cult, others just call it Striper anglers being Striper anglers, but one thing's for sure-don't try and sell them a rig that doesn't suit them. That means keeping bait fresh in a super-filtered baitwell, but having a trough-like 50-gallon baitwell, for when things come together. Two high pressure sprayers mean baitfish casters can remove the funk or that Dad can spray out the evidence of lunch that wasn't low carb (mom says Dad needs to lose a few). Because when you fish Stripers, there's no faking it, and carbs don't get counted.
Triple Tube Packages
Full speed ahead. Add a Gen II Triple Tube package or Sport Tube package if you are looking for a little more giddy-up for bigger water.
It easy to deploy the optional trolling motor on the Striper edition.
Binary Wall and Track System
The exclusive binary wall system and 72” of tracks will help keep you organized. The high-quality storage also serves as a solid platform for Traxstech accessories. Do you prefer to mount downriggers, rod holders, cup holders, filet station, or an optional grill? The choice is yours!
Go ahead and get the optional bait tank. There is plenty of room on deck. Keep your bait lively.
The heavy-duty Radar Arch will keep your rods safe and easily accessible. The ski tow bar comes standard with the Gen II Triple Tube package.
Two fishing seats come standard on the front deck.
The Striper edition comes with a heavy-duty Radar Arch and 7’ Bimini with 4’ extension.
Activate the planer boards, it’s time to pull some baits.
Throw your cast net with ease from the open front deck.
There are 2 high-pressure washdown units that come standard on the Striper edition. One in the front and one in back.
Add a sturdy cutting board to the tracks. Cut up bait and fillet fish safely on deck.
Custom High-Quality Furniture
The second front spray high-pressure washdown unit is located in the base of the hand-crafted furniture. The Dura-Lite composite seat base includes Ultra-Flow ventilation to keep your gear dry.
Angler Qwest is Built with Purpose.
Angler Qwest Pontoons are designed for the ultimate fishing experience.
WHY CHOOSE ANGLER QWEST?
At Angler Qwest Pontoons we have a passion for delivering excellent experiences on the water. Since our founding we’ve always strived to create pontoons that fit your lifestyle and last for a lifetime. Our company is always pushing the boundaries with innovative designs and distinctive looks that are unique to Angler Qwest.
Striper Standard Features
- Fiberglass Center Console with Front Livewell, Windshield & Grab Handle
- Tachometer, Fuel, and Volt Gauges
- Stainless Steel Tilt Steering Wheel with Power Knob
- Infinity PRV-315 Bluetooth Stereo System with (2) 6" Speakers & RAM Cell Phone Holder
- Dual Battery Disconnect with Voltage Sensing Relay (VSR)
- Integrated 17 Gallon Motor Mount Fuel Tank
- Heavy Duty Radar Arch with 4' Front Bimini Top including
- Life Jacket Storage
- (8) Rocket Launcher Rod Holders
- (6) Adjustable Rod Holders
- Half Gate with Trolling Motor Plug
- Aluminum 5-Step Rear Entry Ladder
- Under Deck U-Bolts for Drift Bags
- Durable Vinyl Flooring with (2) Fish Seat Bases in Rear
- Fiberglass Captain's Seat with Leaning Post and
- (2) Tackle Storage Drawers
- (4) Tackle Trays
- 25 Gallon Livewell Behind Captain's Seat
- Exclusive Rear Binary Wall System with
- Built-in 72" Traxtech Accessory Tracks
- Enclosed Storage wtih Access Hatches
- Large Radius Front Bench Seats with Rear Jump Seats
- (2) Fish Seats on Front Exterior Deck
- Rear Fish Station with
- High Pressure Washdown System
- Measuring Board
- Plier Holders
- (2) Corner Rod Holders in Rear